Are you ready to fast-track your journey to homeownership?
With our Home Xpress program and our team beside you every step of the way, achieving the dream of homeownership is now easier than you thought.
But for us to tailor our program just for you, we need to gather some information so we can start you on your way.
Below is some useful information which will help you get started…
Who can we help?
We realise everyone’s situation is unique so for this reason we encourage everyone to complete our pre-qualification form. That way we get a clear picture of your situation and our team can assess and work out what options may be available to you based on your affordability.
Just remember, our service is at no cost to you and obligation free so it’s entirely up to you whether you’d like to proceed. We’re here to guide and support so you can feel confident you’ve got an experienced team to help you every step of the way.
What's the qualification criteria?
As a general guide, the basic qualification criteria is outlined below:
- be 18 years or older
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- for single buyers – earn $65,000 per year before tax
- for joint buyers – earn $85,000 per year before tax as a combined household income
Additional lending criteria which may be useful:
- have a clean credit history with no defaults or judgements however, this does not preclude anyone from our program as we have partners who can help repair credit files and/or lenders who still may consider lending to the applicants
- have 6 months or more of rental history, with a lease in your name managed through a real estate agent
- if eligible for the Government First Home Owners Grant this can be used towards your deposit meaning you can get in your own home with less savings
- have an immediate family member who is prepared to offer a limited guarantee equivalent to the deposit amount, could mean you can get into your home with little or no deposit
If you don’t meet the above criteria we still encourage you to still complete our pre-qualification form as we may be able to offer some solutions on how you may be able to qualify now or in the future.
Is this an application for finance?
No. Our pre-qualification form simply allows us to determine if you qualify for our Low Deposit Home Solutions. It also allows our team to calculate your potential borrowing capacity to ensure we have new home packages available to you.
This is not a finance application and will not affect your credit score – BUT to make sure we’re giving you right information and to keep the process as seamless as possible we need you to be completely honest about your circumstances. Remember, we’re on your side!
Ready to buy your new home? Get one step ahead by answering a few short questions and we’ll get you started on the road to your dream home!